This appetizer is easy to make, and your children can help you arranging the plate.
What you will need:
- Basil leaves or lettuce leaves (optional)
- Balsamic vinegar and olive oil (optional)
- Arrange the tomatoes in a heart shape
- Add the mozzarella balls into the middle
- Optional add the Basilic leaves or lettuce leaves for decoration
- Drizzle the salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.