Valentines or Mothers Day with Strawberry Surprise
What you will need:
- Strawberries (washed and cleaned)
- Chocolate (color on your choice)
- Sprinkles (or chocolate)
- Add the chocolate chips in a bowl to a microwave on high for 30 seconds. Repeat until melted. Don’t overheat your chocolate.
- Putt the strawberries on the Sticks (make sure strawberries are washed and completely dry).
- Dip in your strawberries into the chocolate and swirl around carefully until coated.
- Hold above the bowl for a few seconds to allow the excess to drip off.
- Place on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.
- Allow to dry for about 15 minutes.
- You can also decorate with some sprinkles or chocolate.
Take some delicious strawberries and make a composition – it won’t only decorate the table but also will be a tasty dessert for Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.