Valentines or Mothers Day with Strawberry Surprise
What you will need:
- Strawberries (washed and cleaned)
- Chocolate (color on your choice)
- Sprinkles (or chocolate)
- Add the chocolate chips in a bowl to a microwave on high for 30 seconds. Repeat until melted. Don’t overheat your chocolate.
- Putt the strawberries on the Sticks (make sure strawberries are washed and completely dry).
- Dip in your strawberries into the chocolate and swirl around carefully until coated.
- Hold above the bowl for a few seconds to allow the excess to drip off.
- Place on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.
- Allow to dry for about 15 minutes.
- You can also decorate with some sprinkles or chocolate.
Take some delicious strawberries and make a composition – it won’t only decorate the table but also will be a tasty dessert for Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always