Valentine’s Day Candle
A candle centerpiece is the perfect way to add the charm of Valentine’s Day to your table.
What you will need:
- Candle (white or red)
- Assorted ribbon
- Peel and stick foam hearts (or red flowers)
- Other decoration elements (letters)
- Cut a length of ribbon to fit the candle. Secure it with glue nice and tight.
- You can add a second ribbon (simple red or with decorations elements).
- Peel and stick the foam hearts in an arrangement of your choice. You may also secure these with glue for extra staying power.
- Additionally, you can add letter or a nice message.
Candle is only for decoration purposes.
Your Valentine’s Day candle is already, and could be a lovely gift to parents, teachers or friends
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.