Valentine’s Day Card
This is an easy craft for children of all ages using supplies that you will have lying around your home.
What you will need:
- Buttons (different colors and sizes).
- Colored paper or wrapping paper
- Ribbon, sequins, glitter, hearts etc. to decorate.
- Fold your colored card in half. Put your personal message or a valentine’s poem on the inside.
- Provide an assortment of buttons to make a shape of a heart on the front of the card using your glue to stick them.
- Attach a ribbon to decorate or add some harts or glitter on the card.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.