Valentine’s Day Card
This Valentine’s Day Card is an easy craft for children of all ages using supplies that you will have lying around your home.
You will need:
- Buttons (different colours and sizes).
- Coloured paper or wrapping paper
- Ribbon, sequins, glitter, beads etc. to decorate.
- Fold your coloured card in half. Put your personal message or a valentine’s poem on the inside.
- Provide an assortment of buttons to make a shape of a heart on the front of the card using your glue to stick them.
- Attach a ribbon to decorate, or add some sequins or glitter on the card.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.