Valentine’s Day Card
This is an easy craft for children of all ages using supplies that you will have lying around your home.
What you will need:
- Buttons (different colors and sizes).
- Colored paper or wrapping paper
- Ribbon, sequins, glitter, hearts etc. to decorate.
- Fold your colored card in half. Put your personal message or a valentine’s poem on the inside.
- Provide an assortment of buttons to make a shape of a heart on the front of the card using your glue to stick them.
- Attach a ribbon to decorate or add some harts or glitter on the card.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.