Valentine’s Day Button Heart Frame
What you will need:
- Canvas of your choice (for example 8×8) or card paper.
- Light pink paint
- Paint brush
- Mix of pink or white buttons (pompoms can be used as another options)
- Glue gun
- Template of a love hart in white paper
- Other decorations (letters)
- Paint your canvas pink (don’t` forget your sides) and let dry (use a hair dryer for a quicker dry time).
- Cut out a piece of paper the size of your canvas, for example an 8×8″ piece of paper, fold in half, and cut a heart out on the center folded line so when you open you have a large heart and trace it lightly onto the center of your painted canvas.
- Then start carefully gluing your pink buttons (pompoms can be used as another options) onto the heart, do not go outside your pencil line. Then start filling in your smaller areas with your smaller buttons and begin layering them on top of your large buttons to make sure there are no open spaces.
- Now carefully fill in your empty spaces and outlines with your hot glue a little at a time. Let your heart dry completely and display.
- Use your imagination and add any other decorations elements for Valentines.
Don’t forget to sign your name on your artwork
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.