A Valentine Relay is a really great game for a large group of kids to have fun and keep them occupied in the run up to Valentine’s Day!
What you will need:
- Heart cushion (white or red)
- Balloon (in the shape of a heart)
- Big space room
- Divide into 2 teams. Give each team a heart cushion.
- The first player must place the heart between their knees and run to a point without dropping the heart, then return to their team and pass the heart to the next player.
- The first team to pass the heart successfully along each member of the team wins.
- If the heart drops at all, the player must pick it up and return to the front of their team to start again.
- Another option will be to use a white or red balloon on the shape of a heart.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.