Valentine Photo Frame
This Valentine Photo Frame is such a cute and simple frame for the Children to make and give as a Valentine’s Day gift.
What you will need:
- Red or White Paper
- Red, White and Pink Buttons (or pompoms)
- Glue Gun
- White Card
- Harts decorations elements (optional)
- Red Pencil
- Use a white card square for the frame.
- Start carefully gluing your buttons (pompoms) all over the front of the frame and even layering the buttons to create depth and dimension.
- Add any hearts decoration that you have (optional).
- White a nice message on your card for your parents or friends.
There’s nothing better than a handmade gift, especially when it comes from your child.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.