Valentine Photo Frame
This Valentine Photo Frame is such a cute and simple frame for the Children to make and give as a Valentine’s Day gift.
What you will need:
- Red or White Paper
- Red, White and Pink Buttons (or pompoms)
- Glue Gun
- White Card
- Harts decorations elements (optional)
- Red Pencil
- Use a white card square for the frame.
- Start carefully gluing your buttons (pompoms) all over the front of the frame and even layering the buttons to create depth and dimension.
- Add any hearts decoration that you have (optional).
- White a nice message on your card for your parents or friends.
There’s nothing better than a handmade gift, especially when it comes from your child.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.