Valentine’s Card Holder
This Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Card Holder is great to make with your child.
What you will need:
- Two 10″ Red Paper or Plastic Plates
- 4′ Ribbon (optional)
- Hole punch
- 12″ Lace
- Red Marker
- Cut one of the paper plates in half. Hold the plates fronts together and punch all around the lip approximately every inch.
- Beginning at what would be the top, lace all around, leaving an 8″ tail for hanging.
- Glue lace across the top edge of the front plate.
- Cut hearts or flowers out of additional plates. Glue to front to decorate.
- Add any other decorations you have and make it look special
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.