Valentine’s Card Holder
This Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Card Holder is great to make with your child.
What you will need:
- Two 10″ Red Paper or Plastic Plates
- 4′ Ribbon (optional)
- Hole punch
- 12″ Lace
- Red Marker
- Cut one of the paper plates in half. Hold the plates fronts together and punch all around the lip approximately every inch.
- Beginning at what would be the top, lace all around, leaving an 8″ tail for hanging.
- Glue lace across the top edge of the front plate.
- Cut hearts or flowers out of additional plates. Glue to front to decorate.
- Add any other decorations you have and make it look special
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.