Valentine Heart in Hand Card
This Valentine Heart in Hand Card is an adorable and easy Valentine’s craft for Children.
What you will need:
- Card Stock (red, pink or white)
- Colors or pencils
- Hart decorations (optional)
- Back marker
- Take a sheet of card stock and fold it down the center, pinch the edge to make a clean crease.
- Place your hand over the folded card, making sure your pointer finger and thumb hang over the crease slightly. Then trace the outline of your hand.
- Use the line that you just drew as a cut line.
- You now have a beautiful card to write a sweet card for Valentine’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times