Valentine Heart in Hand Card
This Valentine Heart in Hand Card is an adorable and easy Valentine’s craft for Children.
What you will need:
- Card Stock (red, pink or white)
- Colors or pencils
- Hart decorations (optional)
- Back marker
- Take a sheet of card stock and fold it down the center, pinch the edge to make a clean crease.
- Place your hand over the folded card, making sure your pointer finger and thumb hang over the crease slightly. Then trace the outline of your hand.
- Use the line that you just drew as a cut line.
- You now have a beautiful card to write a sweet card for Valentine’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.