Valentine Heart Air Balloon Card
What you will need:
- Pink or red cardstock
- Craft paper cardstock
- Craft sticks
- Glue stick
- Black marker
- Heart decorations (Optional)
- Start with drawing the hot air balloon basket on craft paper cardstock and the heart on red or pink cardstock.
- Fold your air balloon basket in half along the dotted line on the template. Use a marker to write a special message on the inside of the card.
- Fold five of the hearts in half. Use your glue stick to add glue to one of the folded heart halves. Then glue another heart half onto it. Continue adding glue and adding a paper heart until all five have been glued together, creating a 3D heart air balloon.
- Add glue to one of the outside halves of the 3D heart and glue it onto the reserved paper heart. Then add glue on the opposite heart half and glue it down onto the other side of the paper heart.
- Take your two craft sticks. Add Glue at the bottom 1-inch of each of the craft sticks. Glue the hot air balloon basket card onto the craft sticks.
- Add Glue at the top 1-inch of each of the craft sticks. Glue the 3D heart air balloon onto the top of the craft sticks. Let the Glue dry completely
- Use your imagination and add any other decorations to make it special.
This Heart Air Balloon Card makes a perfect Valentine Card for kids to give to Mom, Dad or Grandparents.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times