Valentine Cupid Breakfast
You will need:
- Pancake Mix
- Strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- 1 Egg (Scrambled, Optional)
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 Chocolate Chips (or a raisin)
- Whipped Cream Spray
Make 2 large pancakes with your pancake mix on low heat. Make another smaller pancake to cut out the arms, legs, & nose. Trim off the edges using kitchen scissors. Place the pancakes on a plate.
- Scramble up 1 egg for the hair.
- Cut a marshmallow in half for the eyes.
- Use 2 chocolate chips for raisin for the eyes.
- Cut a piece of bacon for the arrow.
- Cut a few strawberries into heart shapes.
- Spray on whipped cream for the heart shapes.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.