Valentine Chocolate – Dipped Pretzels
Your children will enjoy dipping pretzels in chocolate and a sprinkle of red, white and pink.
You will need:
- 6 ounces’ black milk chocolate
- A packet of pretzels (can get in any local supermarket)
- Multicolor sprinkles
- Let your children place the melted chocolate in a bowl.
- Give your children the pretzel and let them dip half of the pretzels into the chocolate
- Add your multicolor sprinkles.
- Place dipped pretzels on waxed paper and refrigerate just until chocolate is firm.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always