Simple to make, these little Valentine Bookmarker make great Valentine’s Day gifts for Mum or dad.
What you will need:
- Craft foam (in pink, purple, red or white)
- Google eyes
- Foam stickers or pompoms
- Black pencil
- Cut 9 of the small hearts from different craft foam paper
- Stick them in a column overlapping the top of one heart over the point of the heart above, this is the body for the butterfly.
- Cut two short pieces of foam paper. Stick these to the back of the head. Stick 2 small pompoms to the end of each piece of foam paper.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes to the head
- Draw a mouth on the head.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.