The Tower of Love
See below a Valentine’s fun game which the children will enjoy.
What you will need:
- At least two packs of sweets per player.
- Each child starts with a collection of sweets in front of her.
- They should be spaced out evenly, flat on the table. At your signal, the kids build a tower of sweets while you time them.
- Time for 20-30 seconds. If your tower falls over, you are out.
- Encourage the kids who are out to cheer on the remaining players.
- Keep playing until there are only 2 or 3 players left, then have a “final”.
- The winner is the only one left standing when the other towers have fallen.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.