The Love Candle for Valentine’s Day
This is a fun activity for preschooler to make for Mum
You will need:
- Cardboard roll (toilet paper roll)
- White paint
- Paper (yellow, orange and red for the flame)
- Cut and Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube
- Cut 2 more rectangle pieces and glue them on top of each other
- Glue the flame to the middle of the candle.
- Set the candle on top of the cardboard roll (toilet roll)
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate or in place of some of the hearts.
- Use pieces of lace or ribbon to trim the bottom of the candle or the edge of the doily.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.