Rain of Hearts with Cotton Balls
What you will need:
- Different color card or construction paper
- Cotton pads
- Firstly, to start in this craft is to build your cloud, that can be done from white card paper.
- Glue a loop of string to one cotton pads.
- This will be the top of your cloud and where you will hang it from when it is finished.
- Keep gluing more cotton pads to the first one to create a cloud shape.
- Set the cloud aside until it dries.
- Cut a variety of different-sized hearts and butterfly on a sheet of red, pink, and yellow paper.
- Cut a random length of string for each heart that you have or glue them in a line on a white paper background as we did.
- The hearts should hang at varying levels, so make sure you have some longer and some shorter strings.
- To give it a 3D effect we added 2 hearts together.
- Glue the end of the string to the back of each heart.
- Hang the raining hearts from a window or door.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.