Rain of Hearts with Cotton Balls
What you will need:
- Different color card or construction paper
- Cotton pads
- Firstly, to start in this craft is to build your cloud, that can be done from white card paper.
- Glue a loop of string to one cotton pads.
- This will be the top of your cloud and where you will hang it from when it is finished.
- Keep gluing more cotton pads to the first one to create a cloud shape.
- Set the cloud aside until it dries.
- Cut a variety of different-sized hearts and butterfly on a sheet of red, pink, and yellow paper.
- Cut a random length of string for each heart that you have or glue them in a line on a white paper background as we did.
- The hearts should hang at varying levels, so make sure you have some longer and some shorter strings.
- To give it a 3D effect we added 2 hearts together.
- Glue the end of the string to the back of each heart.
- Hang the raining hearts from a window or door.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times