Paper Hearts for Valentine Day
What you will need:
- Red Wool
- Lollipop sticks
- Red and gold card paper, foam paper or felt
- Cut several heart shapes from red or cold carp or foam paper
- Glue them on top of each other to make the 2D effect
- Glue the Lollipop sticks under the heart shape
- Use the red wool or ribbon to make a bow.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.