Love Letter Box
This is an easy craft for children of all ages using supplies that you will have lying around your home.
What you will need:
- Empty shoe or tissue box or another similar container.
- Red foam or felt paper or red paint
- Colored or wrapping paper (optional)
- Different stickers, stamps, paper, sequins, glitter, jewel to decorate.
- Wrap your box with foam or felt paper (other option will be to use colored wrapping paper or red paint)
- Glue the top down carefully and using glue, sticky tape or even staples to secure the rest.
- Carefully cut a slit in the top of the box, large enough to slide Valentine envelopes through.
- Provide an assortment of stickers or scraps of paper, sequins, jewel or glitter and a glue stick, and decorate the box on your imagination!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.