Love in a Jar for Valentine’s Day
Children will have fun making this jar to hold delicious treats.
What you will need:
- Different Chocolates, Toffee, Love hearts, Jellybeans
- Paint (to paint lid, optional)
- Ribbon’s or sequence, button’s sticker’s
- Craft Glue
- 1 glass Jar with lid
- Clear Varnish (or white glue watered down)
- The amount of treats you will need depends on how big your jar is.
- Start by cleaning your jar and lid of any dirt, you may want to paint the lid and varnish to give a nice shine.
- Start by gluing some ribbon around the rim of your lid.
- Make sure that it is firmly glued.
- Once the glue has dried, start sticking on the buttons or stickers as you prefer.
Children will have fun making this jar to hold delicious treats for mum & dad.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.