Heart-Shaped French Toast
This easy toast recipe makes a perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast for your children!
What you will need:
- Oatmeal bread
- Syrup (optional)
- Beat an egg, using a fork, in a medium, low bowl.
- Add about ¾ cup milk per each egg used. Add a teaspoon of maple syrup and stir well (children can help you stirring the egg mixture).
- Cut out heart shapes from the center of bread slices.
- Dip all bread pieces into egg mixture and set onto pancake griddle on medium heat.
- Garnish with cut strawberries and syrup (optional).
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.