Heart-Shaped French Toast
This easy toast recipe makes a perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast for your children!
What you will need:
- Oatmeal bread
- Syrup (optional)
- Beat an egg, using a fork, in a medium, low bowl.
- Add about ¾ cup milk per each egg used. Add a teaspoon of maple syrup and stir well (children can help you stirring the egg mixture).
- Cut out heart shapes from the center of bread slices.
- Dip all bread pieces into egg mixture and set onto pancake griddle on medium heat.
- Garnish with cut strawberries and syrup (optional).
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.