Heart Shaped Cookies
What you will need
- 250g butter, softened
- 320g sieved plain flour
- 125g sieved icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas mark 3.
- Mix butter in a mixer until light, add remaining ingredients.
- Knead until velvety. Roll one-half of the dough at a time to about 6mm thickness using the smallest amount of flour possible.
- Cut into heart shapes and bake on a lightly greased baking tray for 12 minutes. Cookies will be almost white when cooked.
- Decorate using colored icing.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.