Heart Necklace for Valentine’s Day
This pretty necklace, with a heart shape, will be a fun craft activity for Valentine’s Day.
You will need:
- Modelling Tools
- Cutout Shapes
- Roll out your clay and cut out a heart shape or we made a star as well.
- Decorate your heart with other colors of clay and glitter, and/or making patterns with modelling tools.
- Make a hole through the top with a toothpick, wriggling around to get a big enough hole.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes on a low setting.
- Group you ribbon together, and tie into a knot plait the ribbons, then thread on the heart.
- Tie the end of your ribbons into a knot.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.