Heart Necklace for Valentine’s Day
This pretty necklace, with a heart shape, will be a fun craft activity for Valentine’s Day.
You will need:
- Modelling Tools
- Cutout Shapes
- Roll out your clay and cut out a heart shape or we made a star as well.
- Decorate your heart with other colors of clay and glitter, and/or making patterns with modelling tools.
- Make a hole through the top with a toothpick, wriggling around to get a big enough hole.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes on a low setting.
- Group you ribbon together, and tie into a knot plait the ribbons, then thread on the heart.
- Tie the end of your ribbons into a knot.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.