Heart Fingerprint Tree Craft for Valentine’s Day
What you will need:
- 2 sheets of A4 white paper
- Canvas (Option 2)
- Pink, white, green, black and red paint
- Black marker (or any color marker to make your message inside)
- Paint brusher
- Pencil (optional)
- First, we need to make a heart stencil. The easiest way to go about it is to fold a sheet of paper in half and draw a half-heart shape.
- You can now easily cut the heart out then, just by cutting along the line.
- Place the sheet of paper with the heart outline on top of a regular sheet of white paper or second option put that on your canvas
- With a black marker or black paint, draw a tree within the heart shape.
- Now it is time to get messy with your fingers.
- Add your fingers in the red and pink paint and “stamp” them all over the heart shape.
- Do this until you are happy with how thick the leaves on the tree are.
- Remove the sheet of paper with the heart outline.
- Optional you could draw some grass on the bottom of your heart tree.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times