Handprint Heart Tree
This 3D handprint heart tree may be one of our favorite crafts for Valentine’s Day! You could even make this as a Mother’s Day gift too. This would look so lovely on display in a classroom or up in an office for some Valentine’s day decorations
What you will need:
- Green and brown construction paper
- Pink cardstock
- Hearts decorations
- Fold over a piece of pink cardstock and draw half of a heart on the folded side. Cut out your heart.
- Trace a handprint and part of the arm on brown construction paper. Glue this to your heart.
- Cut out different sizes of small hearts or use any harts’ decorations ready. Glue these to the heart part of your tree.
- Keep adding hearts until you are happy with the way your handprint tree looks.
We love how easy this tree is to make! It is such a pretty keepsake you can make with your kids to give to grandparents or other relatives.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times