Flowerpot made with Love
You will need:
- Plain terra cotta flowerpot
- Paint and brushes (different color)
- Tissue paper (different colors, another option)
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint the pot with the paint (pink, red, white or any other color)
- Another option would be ripping the tissue paper into small (about 1″x1″) pieces or you can cut it with scissors. Glue the pieces onto the pot. Using different patterns or colors of tissue paper gives the nicest effect.
- Add glitter to the heart shapes to make some sparkle (optional).
- When your pot is dry add some clay and plant some bulbs.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.