A Button Portrait for Valentine’s Day
What you will need:
- Hearts decorations
- White and orange card paper (Options 2: canvas)
- Black marker
- Buttons (different sizes)
- Fold a piece of card paper (color of your choice) in half to make a card.
- Second Options will be to use a canvas.
- Draw a triangle on your paper and add arms and legs
- For the other figure do a matchstick man
- Add large button for the head and smaller button within the triangle to make a dress
- If you are using the canvas just sign your name or white a message
- Add any other valentines’ decoration to make it more personal
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.