A Button Portrait for Valentine’s Day
What you will need:
- Hearts decorations
- White and orange card paper (Options 2: canvas)
- Black marker
- Buttons (different sizes)
- Fold a piece of card paper (color of your choice) in half to make a card.
- Second Options will be to use a canvas.
- Draw a triangle on your paper and add arms and legs
- For the other figure do a matchstick man
- Add large button for the head and smaller button within the triangle to make a dress
- If you are using the canvas just sign your name or white a message
- Add any other valentines’ decoration to make it more personal
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times