Terracotta Leprechaun Hats for St. Patrick’s Day
Find out how to create your own Terracotta Leprechaun Hats for St. Patrick’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Green & Black paint
- Black foam paper
- Paint Brush
- Green card paper
- Gold Glitter paper
- Gold Glitter
- Using a brush, paint the outer surface of the pots with green paint. Let dry completely.
- If required, give it multiple coats till the pots are completely covered.
- Using a brush & black paint, paint 2 lines around the cylinder and let dry.
- Other options will be to use black foam paper and glue it on the pot.
- Cut out a belt buckle shaped rectangle from the gold glitter paper and stick onto the hat.
- Use your imagination and for the second one and add some gold glitter on the bottom of the Leprechaun Hat
- Once finished, add some clay in your pot or grow some herbs.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times