St. Patrick’s Day Straw Art Activity
Find out how to create your own St. Patrick’s Day Straw Art Activity in time for St Patrick’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Large milkshake straw
- Green paint
- Small cup for paint
- Shamrock printable (optional)
- Green and white paper
- Paint brush
- Draw a shamrock on a piece of paper and cut it out, or you can download a free printable from internet.
- Pour some green paint into a small cup, dip the straw into the green paint and stamp it onto the shamrock to make a small circle.
- Have some fun practicing straw stamping on a sheet of paper.
- When the paint is dried, glue the shamrocks on some green paper, you can also make a card with it.
- Hang proudly in your kitchen / living room or playroom!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.