St. Patrick’s Day Straw Art Activity
What you will need:
- Large milkshake straw
- Green paint
- Small cup for paint
- Shamrock printable (optional)
- Green and white paper
- Paint brush
- Draw a shamrock on a piece of paper and cut it out, or you can download a free printable from internet.
- Pour some green paint into a small cup, dip the straw into the green paint and stamp it onto the shamrock to make a small circle.
- Have some fun practicing straw stamping on a sheet of paper.
- When the paint is dried, glue the shamrocks on some green paper, you can also make a card with it.
- Hang proudly in your kitchen / living room or playroom!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.