St Patrick’s Day Sandwich
This St. Patrick’s Day Sandwich of a leprechaun is the best lunch for your children at school on St. Patrick’s Day!
What you will need:
- Cheese Puff (optional)
- Eggs (for eyes)
- Cream cheese (inside the bread)
- Assemble the two larger pieces together to make the hat, we added cream cheese inside the bread.
- Eggs for eyes.
- Use a piece of hotdog for his nose.
- Cut a cheese puff in half lengthwise for his moustache (optional).
- Use a piece of hot dog to make his mouth/smile.
- Use thick carrot peels and twist them around your finger to create his beard.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.