St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Cookies
These leprechaun hat cookies are very nice and tasty and the perfect gift for your children!
What you will need:
- Green icing
- Buy some biscuits or cookies
- Melt your chocolate first in a bowl of warm water or microwave (supervision with an adult)
- Dip your biscuits or cookies into the melted chocolate and allowed dry
- Do the same with the Marshmallow, dip into the chocolate and add to the middle of your biscuit (so it looks like a hat) allow time to dry.
- Add some green icing, sprinkles, buttons to decorate.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.