St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Dipped Oreos
Learn how to make these scrumptious St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Dipped Oreos in time for St. Patrick’s Day. This delicious treat is a dipped Oreo that is showing some Irish love.
This recipe calls for green and white candy melts, which you can find at any supermarket e.g., SUPERVALU or Woodies online.
Then, just combine them any way you want. Plain green candy, white with green sprinkles, green with white sprinkles, green with white and green sprinkles…if it is green, it is Irish.
What you will need:
- Double Stuffed Oreos
- Green & White Melting Chocolate
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Dip the Oreo halfway into the chocolate and lay on a sheet of parchment or wax paper
- Shake sprinkles onto the cookie while chocolate is still warm.
- Let sit for 20 minutes then serve.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times