Rainbow Shakers for St Patrick’s Day
Rainbow shakers are absolute fun to make on St Patrick’s Day and the children can even play with these shakers later on.
What you will need:
- A small drink bottle or two cups taped together as shown in the picture
- Colored beads
- Circle stickers of different colors
- Ribbon or tissue paper of all the rainbow colors
- Sticky tape
- Ask the children to wash and dry the bottle.
- Now pour some beads in the bottle and tightly close the bottle. Now decorate the bottle with colored stickers.
- Cut tissue paper strips in all the colors of the rainbow and arrange them neatly around the neck of your bottle. Once all the strips are arranged, tape them in place and your rainbow shakers are ready to play with!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.