Pot of Cold Collage for St Patrick’s Day
Children of all ages will enjoy making this attractive pot of gold collage for St Patrick’s Day.
What you will need:
- Brown or Gold card or foam paper,
- Colored paper in cardboard form and other textures (You can make use of the chocolate gold coins coverings), gold sequence and circle craft punch.
- First, cut or punch circles from the gold papers.
- Now cut out the shape of a pot from your brown or gold card or foam paper
- Arrange the coins and pot on the paper. When you are satisfied with the arrangement, glue them down and your pot of gold collage is ready!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.