Pot of Cold Collage for St Patrick’s Day
Children of all ages will enjoy making this attractive pot of gold collage for St Patrick’s Day.
What you will need:
- Brown or Gold card or foam paper,
- Colored paper in cardboard form and other textures (You can make use of the chocolate gold coins coverings), gold sequence and circle craft punch.
- First, cut or punch circles from the gold papers.
- Now cut out the shape of a pot from your brown or gold card or foam paper
- Arrange the coins and pot on the paper. When you are satisfied with the arrangement, glue them down and your pot of gold collage is ready!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.