Pot O’ Gold Veg Baskets
Pot O’ Gold Veg Baskets are a healthy snack option to keep the hunger pangs away on St. Patrick’s Day. Nutritious and tasty and easy to make.
What you will need:
- A pepper deseeded with top cut off.
- Carrots, chopped into small segments
- Wash, deseed, and chop the head off the pepper.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the pepper for the handle.
- Place carrots inside and arrange accordingly.
Nanny Tip: Serve with sweet corn for gold if you wish, or cheese. A healthy snack to stay!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.