Pot O’ Gold Veg Baskets
Pot O’ Gold Veg Baskets are a healthy snack option to keep the hunger pangs away on St. Patrick’s Day. Nutritious and tasty and easy to make.
What you will need:
- A pepper deseeded with top cut off.
- Carrots, chopped into small segments
- Wash, deseed, and chop the head off the pepper.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the pepper for the handle.
- Place carrots inside and arrange accordingly.
Nanny Tip: Serve with sweet corn for gold if you wish, or cheese. A healthy snack to stay!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.