Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft
What you will need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Green, orange and black paint
- Wiggly eyes
- Pompoms (optional)
- Black ribbon (optional)
- Patrick’s Day ribbon (optional)
- Glue the popsicle sticks, arrange 9 popsicle sticks in a straight line, then glue one popsicle stick over them to create the leprechaun’s hat.
- Use green paint and a paintbrush to paint the leprechaun’s hat. Allow the paint to dry completely before moving onto the next step.
- Use black paint (black ribbon or stickers) to decorate the leprechaun’s hat.
- Glue two leprechaun’s eyes to give him expressive look and a pink pompom nose to the leprechaun’s face.
- If desired, glue a loop of St. Patrick’s Day themed ribbon to the back of the leprechaun.
- Your Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft is complete!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.