Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft
Find out how to create your own Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft in time for St Patrick’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Green, orange and black paint
- Wiggly eyes
- Pompoms (optional)
- Black ribbon (optional)
- Patrick’s Day ribbon (optional)
- Glue the popsicle sticks, arrange 9 popsicle sticks in a straight line, then glue one popsicle stick over them to create the leprechaun’s hat.
- Use green paint and a paintbrush to paint the leprechaun’s hat. Allow the paint to dry completely before moving onto the next step.
- Use black paint (black ribbon or stickers) to decorate the leprechaun’s hat.
- Glue two leprechaun’s eyes to give him expressive look and a pink pompom nose to the leprechaun’s face.
- If desired, glue a loop of St. Patrick’s Day themed ribbon to the back of the leprechaun.
- Your Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft is complete!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.