Pom-Pom Rainbow Craft
Find out how to create your own Pom-Pom Rainbow Craft in time for St Patrick’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article.
This craft is very simple and easy to make. Find a printable rainbow with a pot of gold at the bottom or draw one yourself!
What you will need:
- Red, pink, yellow, green, blue and purple small pom-poms
- Gold glitter
- Black marker
- Draw or print a rainbow with a pot of gold at the bottom.
- Use the opportunity to look at pictures of rainbows and talk about the order the colors go in with your child.
- Have your child place the pom-pom in the corresponding rows and glue them down.
- Add some gold glitter to the pot of gold and let them color the pot black.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.