Pom-Pom Rainbow Craft
Find out how to create your own Pom-Pom Rainbow Craft in time for St Patrick’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article.
This craft is very simple and easy to make. Find a printable rainbow with a pot of gold at the bottom or draw one yourself!
What you will need:
- Red, pink, yellow, green, blue and purple small pom-poms
- Gold glitter
- Black marker
- Draw or print a rainbow with a pot of gold at the bottom.
- Use the opportunity to look at pictures of rainbows and talk about the order the colors go in with your child.
- Have your child place the pom-pom in the corresponding rows and glue them down.
- Add some gold glitter to the pot of gold and let them color the pot black.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.