Paper Sculpture Rainbow for St Patrick’s Day
Find out how to create this paper sculpture rainbow for St. Patrick’s Day and you will have your own rainbow that leads you to a pot of gold.
What you will need:
- White card
- Paper in the colors of the rainbow
- Cut a cloud shape from the white card (optional) or just use a white card paper
- Cut strips from the paper. The strips need to be different lengths with red the longest and violet or purple as the shortest.
- Fold over the ends of the red strip. Glue one end of the paper to the card cloud. Bend the paper over to make an arch and glue the end to the card. The glued ends will be inside the arch.
- Repeat with a slightly shorter orange strip. Place it so that it sits under the red arch.
- Repeat with each color until you have a rainbow.
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.