Paper Plate Shamrock for St Patrick’s Day
A creative paper plate shamrock is a great activity for children on St Patrick’s Day as it involves cutting, painting, and sticking.
What you will need:
- Three small or big green paper plates
- Pipe cleaners
- Green paint, green card
- Sticky tape.
- Ask the children to apply green paint on the front of the plates and leave them to dry or use ready-made green plates that you could easily find in any art shops.
- Draw a central vein with the help of glitter glue or use pipe cleaners as per picture below.
- After the plates get dried, arrange these plates into a shamrock shape and tape them together.
- Now make the stem with a green card rectangle.
- Your paper plate shamrock is ready!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.