Paper Plate Shamrock for St Patrick’s Day
A creative paper plate shamrock is a great activity for children on St Patrick’s Day as it involves cutting, painting, and sticking.
What you will need:
- Three small or big green paper plates
- Pipe cleaners
- Green paint, green card
- Sticky tape.
- Ask the children to apply green paint on the front of the plates and leave them to dry or use ready-made green plates that you could easily find in any art shops.
- Draw a central vein with the help of glitter glue or use pipe cleaners as per picture below.
- After the plates get dried, arrange these plates into a shamrock shape and tape them together.
- Now make the stem with a green card rectangle.
- Your paper plate shamrock is ready!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for St Patrick’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.