Leprechaun Hats Snacks for St Patrick’s Day
These leprechaun hats snacks are easy to make and extremely healthy for your children.
What you will need:
- Yellow Bell pepper
- White Cheese
- Take a cucumber and cut one-inch cylinders.
- Stand your cucumber cylinders up and cut down the middle.
- Lay them flat, cut side down.
- Those will be the tops of your Leprechaun hats.
- With the rest of your cucumber cut some cucumber sticks, slightly larger than your cylinders.
- Those will be the lip of your hats. (cut a cucumber cylinder larger than your top hat cylinders.
- Cut those in half, and then cut to make cucumber sticks).
- Cut a few squares out of yellow bell pepper.
- With a knife cut some strips of cheese.
- Assemble the hats: You need half a cucumber cylinder, one cucumber stick, one yellow bell pepper square and one piece of cheese.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.