Leprechaun Hats Snacks for St Patrick’s Day
These leprechaun hats snacks are easy to make and extremely healthy for your children.
What you will need:
- Yellow Bell pepper
- White Cheese
- Take a cucumber and cut one-inch cylinders.
- Stand your cucumber cylinders up and cut down the middle.
- Lay them flat, cut side down.
- Those will be the tops of your Leprechaun hats.
- With the rest of your cucumber cut some cucumber sticks, slightly larger than your cylinders.
- Those will be the lip of your hats. (cut a cucumber cylinder larger than your top hat cylinders.
- Cut those in half, and then cut to make cucumber sticks).
- Cut a few squares out of yellow bell pepper.
- With a knife cut some strips of cheese.
- Assemble the hats: You need half a cucumber cylinder, one cucumber stick, one yellow bell pepper square and one piece of cheese.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.