Blarney Stone Craft
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for St Patrick’s Day!
Find out how to create your very own Blarney Stone Craft and keep the kids busy in the run up to St Patrick’s Day.
- A smooth, clean river rock
- Green paint
- Glitter, sequins, plastic jewels, googly eyes, bits of yarn, etc.
- Make sure your rock is clean and dry. Paint the rock green.
- After the paint is dry, decorate your rock using glitter, sequins, beads, plastic jewels, googly eyes, bits of yarn, or other interesting items.
- When the paint and glue are dry, add details (like eyebrows, etc.) using markers.
- You now have your own small Blarney Stone to help you celebrate St.Patrick’s Day.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.