Toddler Mother’s Day Craft
Find out how to create your own Toddler Mother’s Day Craft by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
This craft an excellent way to get a toddler to explore their senses, and what is better- it doubles as a Mother’s Day Craft as well.
What you will need:
- Different Coloured Paint
- Paper or Canvas
- Wipes or Soap
- Different decorations (optional)
- Outline a pot with a pencil.
- Have the child Paint the pot and let dry.
- Now it is time for the real fun! First, dip pointer finger into green paint and paint long strokes upward.
- Start with the child’s colour of choice and dip hand into paint, press hand on top of the stems to make flowers.
- Repeat this process until all the stems have flowers and you have a vibrant bouquet!
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for Mum for Mother’s Day! Use a Canvas to make it a gift. After all, all Mum’s know their hands will not be so tiny forever, a great custom gift so they can keep their tiny handprints forever!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times