Personalised Handbag for Mother’s Day
Find out how to create your own Personalised Handbag for Mother’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
This craft is an excellent way to get a toddler to explore their senses with different material and make a lovely gift of a personalized handbag for Mother’s Day.
What you will need:
- Different colored paper and card
- Paint and brushes
- Felt tip pens
- Buttons, glitter, sequences, jewel and star stickers
- Children’s safety scissor
- Glue and sellotape
- Pick the color you would like your handbag to be. On the large color sheet of card draw your handbag shape and include a handle.
- Draw a mirror image of the handbag underneath and cut out the shape.
- Fold the cut-out shape in half so the two handles match on top of one another.
- Tape along the two sides, to close the edges of the bag and glue the handles to on another leaving the top of the bag open.
- Cut out and oval of paper and fold over the top of the bag and stick a colored button as shown in the picture above.
- Decorate the handle of the bag with the sticker, glitter, and jewels.
- Draw a design like the circles in the picture and use paint or felt tip pen to color in.
- Leave a personal message inside your bag for your Mum.
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for Mum for Mother’s Day!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.