Mr Owl Gift for Mother’s Day
This craft is an excellent way to get a toddler and children to explore their senses with different material, practice their cutting skills and make a lovely Mr Owl gift for Mother’s day
You will need:
- Foam sheet in different colours
- Acrylic Gems and stars
- Coloured Ribbons
- Wiggle Eyes
- Pencil and felt tip pen
- Use your pencil to draw out the owl shape on the foam including the body, wings, eyes, ears and feet.
- Cut out the shapes and glue your owl together.
- Leave to dry for ten minutes
- Glue the wiggle eyes, the gems to the front of the owl as shown in the picture.
- Glue the stars on the wings
- Write your Mother’s day message on the back with a felt tip pen
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for Mum for Mother’s Day!