Mr Owl Gift for Mother’s Day
This craft is an excellent way to get a toddler and children to explore their senses with different material, practice their cutting skills and make a lovely Mr. Owl gift for Mother’s Day
What you will need:
- Foam sheet in different colors
- Acrylic Gems and stars
- Colored Ribbons
- Wiggle Eyes
- Pencil and felt tip pen
- Use your pencil to draw out the owl shape on the foam including the body, wings, eyes, ears and feet.
- Cut out the shapes and glue your owl together.
- Leave to dry for ten minutes
- Glue the wiggle eyes, the gems to the front of the owl as shown in the picture.
- Glue the stars on the wings
- Write your Mother’s Day message on the back with a felt tip pen
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.