Mother’s Day Flower Template
Find out how to create your own Mother’s Day Flower Template by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Different color of card paper (we used, pink, yellow, white and green)
- Paint, coloring pencils or markers to color your flower (optional)
- Popsicle Sticks or pipe cleaners
- Green paint
- Green paper or pipe cleaners for leaves
- Letters (optional)
- Small Picture
- First print off our flower template (see below).
- You’ll need to print 2 copies
- Paint or color your flowers or use the ready colored card paper. You can also decorate them with stickers, rhinestone stickers, pom poms or any other craft supplies you have on hand.
- We made two flowers, so we need one 2 white flower templates for each colored flower.
- Glue your template flower on a large piece of card.
- Use a picture or If you want to make it without, use the circle to trace a different colored cardstock for the center of your flower.
- Paint your popsicle sticks or pipe cleaners. Glue the on the card paper.
- Now write your messages inside (optional), If you are making the flower without the picture, add MOM to center of your flower or add letter for a Mom message.
Printable Flower for this Arts & Crafts Activity
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.