Mother’s Day Bath Treats
Children will have fun making this fantastic gift jar to hold Mother’s Day Bath Treats.
What you will need:
- Bath oil bead, small, shaped soap and bath salts
- Paint (to paint lid)
- Ribbon’s (any colour), sequence, button’s sticker’s
- Craft Glue
- 1 glass Jar with lid
- Clear Varnish (or white glue watered down)
- The number of baths treats you will need depends on how big your jar is.
- Start by cleaning your jar and lid of any dirt, you may want to paint the lid and varnish to give a nice shine.
- Start by gluing some ribbon around the rim of your lid. Make sure that it is firmly glued.
- Once the glue has dried, start sticking on the buttons or stickers as you prefer.
- Add a love heart piece of card with a special message for Mum.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times