Mixed Media Flowers for Mother’s Day
This craft is an excellent way to get a toddler to explore their senses with different material and make a lovely Flowers for Mother’s Day gift.
What you will need:
- Different coloured paper cake cases
- Paint and brushes
- Different coloured lollipop sticks
- Felt tip pens
- Buttons, cotton wool, glitter, stickers
- Green Card
- Children’s safety scissor
- Cut out 8 leaf shapes from the green card and glue or tape two leaves to the lollipop stick.
- Decorate the cake cases which will be the flower head with buttons, glitter cotton wool, paint or felt tip pens.
- Be as creative with your flower designs as you like using the image above as a guide.
- Finally attached the flower head to the lollipop stick to create your flowers. Write a personal message to your Mum on the stem of the flower with the felt tip pen.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times