Mixed Media Flowers for Mother’s Day
This craft is an excellent way to get a toddler to explore their senses with different material and make a lovely Flowers for Mother’s Day gift.
You will need:
- Different coloured paper cake cases
- Paint and brushes
- Different coloured lollipop sticks
- Felt tip pens
- Buttons, cotton wool, glitter, stickers
- Green Card
- Children’s safety scissor
- Cut out 8 leaf shapes from the green card and glue or tape two leaves to the lollipop stick.
- Decorate the cake cases which will be the flower head with buttons, glitter cotton wool, paint or felt tip pens.
- Be as creative with your flower designs as you like using the image above as a guide.
- Finally attached the flower head to the lollipop stick to create your flowers. Write a personal message to your Mum on the stem of the flower with the felt tip pen.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a gift for Mum for Mother’s Day!