What you will need:
- Pink, Red or Purple Card
- Different decorations (harts, flowers or stickers)
- Letters (optional)
- Fold your paper in half and then trace your handprint so that the thumb and index finger are touching the folded part of your cardstock. Once you’ve traced the hand, finish off the handprint on the bottom where the wrist of the hand is.
- When you cut the inside of the heart, be sure to round the heart out when cutting so that it looks like a heart when you open up the card.
- Make 2 cut-outs (one for the top and one for the bottom).
- Add your decorations in the middle of the hart like harts, flowers or stickers.
- Now write your message “I Love You to Pieces” inside or use the letter for decorations or add letters for the Mum message (use your imagination for any other decorations)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times