Flower Button Art
Mother’s Day is coming up and we know that children love making handmade cards. If you are looking for an adorable handmade card idea for Mom or Grandma, this Flower Button Art card is just perfect.
You only need a few supplies to make these easy cards. Children of all ages will love making these Flower Button Art cards!
What you will need:
- Colorful Card or paper
- Pipe Cleaners, lollipop sticks or green paper
- Letters (optional)
- Begin by folding a piece of card in half. Optional will be to leave it flat and do a bigger picture as we did.
- Cut some small strips of green paper and glue it to the card or we used pipe cleaner and painted green lollipop sticks.
- Glue some large buttons above the green stems, leaving a little bit of space for the petals.
- Glue smaller buttons around the large centers for the petals.
- Glue green buttons next to the green paper strips for leaves.
- And your card is finished! Allow the glue to fully dry before giving it to that special mom or grandma in your life! Then write your special message inside! You can even make these as birthday cards too!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.