Cupcake Liner Flowers for Mother’s Day
Find out how to make your own Cupcake Liner Flowers for Mother’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- 1 regular cupcake liner
- 1 mini cupcake liner
- Popsicle stick
- Large colors sticker rhinestone
- Crafter’s tape
- Pipe cleaners or green construction paper
- Start by choosing your colours – one large cupcake liner and one mini cupcake liner.
- Fold the cupcake liner in half. Then fold it in half again, again and again.
- You’ll be folding the cupcake liner in half FOUR times, so you end up with eight petals.
- Using a good pair of scissors, carefully cut a curve into the cupcake liner.
- Gently shape the cupcake liners so the bright and bold colour is facing forward and the white side is facing the back. Attach the yellow cupcake liner to the pink cupcake liner with using a bit of crafter’s tape.
- Attach a sticker rhinestone to the middle of the flower
- Use crafter’s tape to attach the leaves to the back of the popsicle stick and then attach the popsicle stick to the back of the flower.
- Then repeat in a few other bright and beautiful colours!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.