Chocolate Box for Mother’s Day
Find out how to create your own Chocolate Box for Mother’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Mix of chocolates, mini marshmallows and fruits
- Letters (optional)
- Carton Box (preferable heart box)
- Red paint
- Paint brushes
- Foam paper (red or pink)
- Color the carton box in red color and leave it to dry well for at least an hour.
- Optional you could decorate your heart box with any assortment of stickers, glitter, letter or decoration elements.
- Cut some foam paper to easily decorate your inside box.
- Used an assorted mix of chocolates, mini marshmallows or fruits that your Mom Loves to fill in the box.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times